Monday, March 26, 2007

A Tour of a Messy House

Bedroom

This is my bedroom that I spend most of my time in because I try to get away from my little sister when she bugs me alot. I usually read in there, do my hair ( or in the bathroom, depends on which is unoccupied ), and mess around with my friends.
Bathroom

There isn't much to say about the bathroom except that I spend alot of my time there because my hair gets dirty alot faster than it used to because I've been playing sports alot more and getting sweaty alot more, therefore leading to greasy hair
( ick ).
Computer Room

This is where I spend some time keeping up with my friends that I don't live near to anymore. The computer room ( A.K.A. my mom's room )! It's kind of hard to keep up to date though because alot of my friends don't get on the computer every week. I haven't heard from alot of them in months.
Living Room

This is the family fun room. We spend most of our time here as a family than anywhere else. We've got alot of the latest gadgets for family fun. We've got the latest DVD player ( but not alot of DVD's ), we also have a great digital camera, and futon ( very comfortable ), and of course all of the pictures from the past of the great family memories.
Kitchen

Ahh... The sweet, sweet kitchen of fat and carbs ( even though I'm not really worried about that stuff yet ). What more can I tell you? This is where my famous mother cooks her delicioso homemade meals. Where can I even start to tell you what she cooks? I'll give an example: chicken alfredo, spaghetti, the world's greatest chicken nuggets, hot wings, stew ( even though it's not particularly my favorite ), and so much more. I give her cooking 5 thumbs up!

3 comments:

Chickenbells said...

What a cute home you guys have, and it's so nice to see it! Yeah, greasy hair is a bummer, and the older you get, the more concerned you are about the way you look, which is OK...especially when you are as cute as you are! I remember having so much fun when I was a little older than you are getting ready to go out and have with my friends in the bathroom...it really is one of the best things about being a teenager!

Your mom sounds like a wonderful cook, as a matter of fact, I don't believe I've ever eaten anything made by her...but give her a big Hello from me! And don't worry about fat and carbs, if you stay active enough, they will not be a problem...

I am super excited to see you again this weekend, and of course Dina and I don't need a night alone if you are here...we spend tons of time alone during the week...it's always more fun with a group! I vote for movies and pizza myself, now we just need to convince your aunt...

thatgirldina said...

Hello Sunshine! I hope you are having a great day!

I just went and picked up the new car, so we'll have to take it out cruising this weekend.

Oh, and it's PURPLE!!!!!!!!

Miss you!
-Deenie

thatgirldina said...

I miss you. :(