Saturday, March 24, 2007

More About ME!

Most people tell me that I am special. I am mostly like other teens my age! I am worried about; what other people think of what I look like, who has the best thing in the family, keeping up to date on all of the latest gadgets ( cells, laptops, thing to keep in touch with each other, etc. ), and so much more!
What do I look like? Even though you can really tell what I already look like, I will give you a short description just because I am in the mood for typing. I have dark brown hair and eyes, and I usually wear my hair back ( depends whether it's dirty or not ), but I really wish I was born with dark, dark, red hair ( I just like the way it looks, I don't know why I like the way it looks so please don't ask then I'll have to waste another moment of my life on the reader of this post! No, I'm just kidding! ).
Personality? I am a naturally born trickster, I am the perfect fake crier for the job! I am very sensetive to what people say about me ( so please don't leave negative comments ), unless they are a natural born kidder/trickster also.
What interests me? Get ready to drown. I love to play games on the computer for a little bit every other day, but sports are my thing. I love soccer, swimming, basketball, softball, baseball, hockey, and alot of other sports! I love to hike around alot, because I live in an area where it is perfect go hiking alot.
Random facts about me? How much info do you need? I tend to forget my homework every now and then, but I always have great friends who can make me a copy of it or give me the questions I need to answer ( No, I do NOT cheat ). I am double jointed so on some occasions you may see me twist my body in unusual ways or bend my fingers all the way to the side, while they are curled.

2 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Congratulations on your first two posts, they are really well written (and might I say that you have a great sense of humor?) My goodness...not only do you have tons of fun hobbies...but you're so well spoken about yourself. If I knew that much about me at your age, I would certainly have lived a different life! And being sensitive about yourself is so very common (and OK too)

You ROCK!!! (and I'm not just saying that because I've known you since you were born)

Pink is a wonderful color, and girlie in a great way...And I think your birthday is too far away.

thatgirldina said...

Horray for the new blog! I'm so excited that we will be able to keep up with eachothers lives even more, through the internet! I can't believe we didn't think of this sooner! And what a great start you are off to...as Sadie said, very well done young lady! You are so well-spoken. I am so proud of you.

You are leaving today and I am sad. :( But even though you will soon be on your way home, know that Niko and I are always here for you.

Big kisses,
-Deenie