Sunday, March 25, 2007

Before and After of My First Eyebrow Tweezing




This is the before and after of my tweezing as you can tell. It kinda hurt, but the Oragel that my aunt ( thatgirldina ) put on it, took away most of the pain. Now I have even eyebrows that don't have the hair going all of the way down. What a relief! I think I would be too scared to do it on my own, even my mom might be afraid to do it for me! But I think I may get it down every month as I come to visit where my aunt and my grandparents live. It's kinda hard because I live 4 hours away. I'm happy that she did it because I was starting to think that soon I couldn't see anymore because my eyebrow hair would turn into a weeping willow over my eyes ( not really, but just to be funny )!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your littlemisspinktinksblog.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com