Sunday, March 25, 2007

Crafty

Today I spent another day with thatgirldina. While I slept in really late, I finally woke up ( ugh ), and listed to my music for about 10 minutes. I finally got out of bed, and chickenbells was there. We had a really great day today. We went to Jo Ann's fabrics and craft store and we were working on a scrap booking page while we were there. The theme was: Wishing for Things You Don't Have ( I think that you'll never intend to have ). On my page I put a yacht, a blue convertible, all the latest technology, and my favorite sunglasses ( I know I'll never get alot of these things ). Anyway, that was alot of fun. But tonight will be even better! I'll tell you why tomorrow!

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Oh yes, my dear...it's things you THINK you'll never have, but now that you put that thought out into the univers...let's see what you will draw into your life...ms. tallented and creative Tink girl! I am so excited to see your finished products too, as I had to leave early...

Have a safe trip back home, and we'll see you soon...I hope!