Monday, March 26, 2007

Petz!



These are my two beautiful pets. The cat's name is Twix, and the dog's name is Sabrina. Twix we have had since I was 8 or 9, so yeah, a pretty long time. Sabrina we just got in this recent August. She was being abused very badly. When we were told her story, we just had to take her from her old abusive owners. When Sabrina was pregnant for one of the first times, her old owners kicked her and threw her around. Even before that, some of her owners, were young boys, who nearly broke her tail.

3 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Poor thing, it's a good thing you guys found her isn't it? She must be super happy...I just love animals, although I have only one cat right now...she's looking at me through the window right at the moment...willing me to let her back in the house, what a demanding cat!

thatgirldina said...

Awww! i've never seen Miss Sabrina! She's ADORABLE!!!!! One of these days we might just have to bring her down here to see if her and Lou Lou could possibly be BFF!
xoxo,
-deenie

Anonymous said...

hi!!!! its me! i love ur page and ur dog.... i just started 2 like pink 2