Thursday, May 3, 2007

Today...

...was okay, for a normal day. Except for the fact that my little sister gets her joy for the day from annoying the heck out of me. I try to ignore it but... she does it constantly! I'm not going to stay on for long, because I'm going to watch the Persuit of HAPPYness. I got to go to a trip to see my new school, and how I have to keep track of all the schedules and everything. Well that was my part at school. It was really fun. There was what they called a mini pep rally. I got home and I learned how to make Chinese Crab Puffs. They were D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S (but not to brag of course). Well, I need to go now.

2 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Oh yes...that is certainly the job of the little sister...to annoy the heck out of you! Alhtough, my sister and I are really good friends now, but it took a long time. I suppose it helps that your sister is so cute, otherwise it would be easier to punch her (not in front of anyone, of course, because the big sister ALWAYS gets in trouble!)

Dinner was fun last night, hopefully we can do a movie night soon as well...

Anonymous said...

I really like your page, tink.